Family dentists offer the dental care you need and the convenience you want. Your East Lyme, CT, dentists, Drs. Sami Yousuf and Joseph Palumbo care for your entire family, from toddlers to senior citizens.
5 reasons to choose a family dentist
When you're a patient of a family dentist, you'll enjoy these benefits:
- Time Savings: Do you live with roommates or your family? When everyone in your household or family sees the same dentist, you can schedule group checkups. You'll not only save a little time and gas but can use your paid time off for other things.
- Range of Dental Services and Treatments: Your family dentist offers a range of treatments designed to help you maintain and improve your oral health. In addition to offering checkups and filling decayed teeth, the dentists can also strengthen fragile teeth with same-day dental crowns, repair chips with cosmetic bonding, preserve infected or inflamed teeth with root canal therapy, or replace missing teeth with dentures, bridges or dental implants.
- Cosmetic Treatments: Family dentists also offer cosmetic dentistry services that improve your appearance. Teeth whitening offers a quick, effective way to lighten your teeth by as much as eight shades. If you would like to hide tooth imperfections or change the shape or length of teeth, bonding, contouring, veneers or crowns may be a good option.
- Excellent Care for Children: Family dentists understand that young children often feel a little apprehensive at dental appointments. They explain the examination or treatment process in child-friendly terms and strive to make a dental visit a positive experience for your child. Family dentists evaluate your child's growth and development during checkups. If any delays or issues are noted, they can offer treatments or make referrals if needed.
- Friendly Atmosphere: You'll receive friendly, compassionate care at the East Lyme dental office. The entire staff is committed to ensuring your comfort and looks forward to getting to know you and learning about your oral health care needs.
Do you need to schedule a visit with the dentist? Call your dentists in East Lyme, CT, Drs. Yousuf and Palumbo, at (860) 739-3447 to schedule your appointment.